14 September 2007

First Post

A warm welcome to all readers out there!

First of all, I would like to thank to all of you for the willingness to drop by my Blog for some light reading.

Verily, this is my very FIRST post for my FIRST Blog. Thus, I would like to share with you guys the main purpose of me creating a Blog (or simply Blogging).

The main reason why I decided to come up with a Blog is because it is my wish to express my views on certain matters such as the current state of humanity and world especially what we, including you & me, are lacked of. In a nutshell, there are things that I would like to emphasise on and create awareness about so that we could all live a better world by seeking solutions to the issues that I wish to bring up in my Blog.

On top of that, any knowledge could also be shared through here in hopes of gaining understanding from everyone. Thus, not only issues and problems could be brought up here but and so as other matters as well.

Since this is my VERY FIRST post in my FIRST Blog, I will not take time of you readers out there if you are reading this so that no boredom will be flooding your mind -I hope you do not feel that way!

Before I end this post, I would like to share everyone a piece of poem which I created some time ago. This short art of poetry is entitled as 'Saving Humanity'. Till then, enjoy the might-be enthralling words of every verse in my poem:

Saving Humanity
On the verge of lost is humanity
Saviours of it are understanding and tranquility
Peace is the desire of everybody...
...That could only be achieved through Unity...
...Where there is no discord...
...But sincere concord...
Saving humanity...
...Has now become our destiny
Humanity brings impartiality
Impartiality restores serenity
Where there is no justice...
...There shall be no peace

No comments:

About Me

Graduated from Diploma in New Media Republic Polytechnic As art is one of my interests, so as doing graphic design. This blog serves as a portfolio of my works. For inquiries, send an email to yami_izuddin@hotmail.com. Do not add me in MSN; strangers will not be entertained. P.S: This blog is only temporary as my website will be up not-so-soon